- Increase your audience’s awareness so they can live healthier and longer.
- Raise awareness about how food is everyone’s medicine.
- Protect and increase the health of families around the globe.
- Helping others to feel better to live their fullest life.
Submit Form to Have Patricia on Your Podcast
- What’s next in your life and career?
- Who are you and what are your dreams?
- Taking inventory – where are you now?
- Values, needs, skills, and impact.
- Your search objectives: job change, career change, pursuing a passion?
- What is your true value proposition?
- The job market and how you fit.
- The importance of effective networking.
- Working with recruiters, creating opportunities.
- Negotiating for top compensation.
- Interviewing and closing the deal.
- Other factors impacting your search.
- The critical importance of resilience.
- Never give up the best days of your life!
Submit Form to Have Bill or Henry, or Bill and Henry, on Your Podcast
- Misunderstood: Rewriting the Rules of Dignity & Self-Respect
- Radical Self-Care
- Effective Communication
- Dedicated Life Overhaul
- Commodities, Boundaries, & Decision Making
Submit Form to Have Allyson on Your Podcast
- Secure your financial future
- Understand retirement accounts
- Protect your family’s finances
- Fix and better manage credit and debt
- Set yourself up for your dream retirement
- Create better money management habits
- Understand which insurances are best for you
- Comprehend estate planning
Submit Form to Have Lisa on Your Podcast
- The mark of manhood
- What makes a man
- Ingredients to being a good father
- Ingredients to being a good husband
- How do women want to be treated?
- Generational chains
- Boys to men in today’s society
Submit Form to Have Henry on Your Podcast
- Why most companies fail
- Failure to understand customers
- Lack of vision
- Culture matters
- Building a culture of change
- Building a culture of trust
- Change fatigue
- Change readiness
- The Change Leader Model
- The change curve
Submit Form to Have Tim on Your Podcast
- Alternative Health
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Living
Submit Form to Have Marilyn on Your Podcast